by fanny hartanti
i dont like to cook.
i do like to cook (and eat!), but i just dont have enough patience to create something out of scratch.
the best choice of no-mess-less-than-15min-prep-yummy-guaranteed dish for me and jo is pasta.
here are some ‘recipes’:
basic ingredient: cooked pasta (i normally use spaghetti or fettuccine)
spaghetti aglio olio
– onion – chopped
– garlic – chopped
– olive oil or sometimes i used garlic oil
– spring onion (optional)
– champignon (optional)
how to cook?
saute onion and garlic in oil. toss the spaghetti and add s&p
tips : i sometimes eat it with sunny side up or baked salmon with cream cheese
baked salmon with cream cheese (original recipe from philadelphia)
– salmon drizzle in some lemon juice (not too much!)
– spread the cream cheese on the fish (i use the flavored one, you can also use the original one just add some chopped celery/spring onion/dill whatever herbs you like))
– sprinkle bread crumbs (optional)
– baked in oven 180-200 dc for 20-25 minutes
|spaghetti aglio olio with baked salmon|
|creamy tagliatelle with scampi|
yup, that’s how lazy i am in the kitchen.
but you dont have to spend hours to create yummy food.
besides, who hv time now?
i do have a life, you know? 🙂